Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Story About a Girl I Know

There's a girl that I went to USC with and became friends with on one of those college flirtacious type of friendship type shit... Turns out, she sings and at the time I was trying to do the rap thing so we have stayed in touch and every time I see her she wants to hook up and for some reason wants the juice but for some unknown reason it has never happened (mainly because she is too aggressive and as we all know that's a turn off). Anyways the young lady is one of those that puts up like 100 myspace bulletins per day so you never really pay attention to them. Then she changes her myspace name to "SEE MY NEW MOVIE WALK HARD" and I really don't pay attention to it. I even went to see this movie on Christmas (it was hilarious) and didn't even think about her.

I talked to her three days ago and asked her what she's been up to and she's like "I've gone to see my movie three times" so I ask what is her movie and she says she's in Walk Hard. I was embarrassed because I saw the damn movie and didn't notice her at all in the movie but she explained she's in the rap scene that samples "Walk Hard" so here she is, in the gold dress (and looking pretty good IMO). I'm not sure if this qualifies as acting but if nothing else, this clip has inspired me to hang out with her.

1 comment:

The D.E.F.I. said...

You know how i know you're gay?...